Your BLCC has concluded a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 11 BeLux & EuroCham Chambers in Asia – with the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai joining this week (20 January)!
This MoU is the next step in our ever-increasing pan-Asian collaboration and serves to provide more benefits to our members.
Chamber members are now invited to review the event calendars of the participating Chambers and when interested, participate on the same conditions as members from the organizing Chamber. This applies to webinars but also to in-person events, which is especially attractive once business travel fully resumes.
The participating Chambers in this MoU are:
- The Belgium-Luxembourg Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam
- The Belgian-Filipino Business Club
- The Belgian Korean Business Forum
- The Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- The Belgian Vietnamese Alliance
- The European Chambers of Commerce of Myanmar & Cambodia (Benelux Chapter)
- The Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
More Chambers will join the MoU soon. Please reach out to your Chamber representatives Robin & Femke for more information on this great new development, or to immediately register for an event of your interest!