Terms & Conditions
- Below you will find our guidelines for the responsible management of personal information. Please read the following terms of conditions relating to your use of The Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (“BLCC”) web site carefully. If you chose not to accept the stated terms and conditions we should recommend you not to use this web site.
- On becoming a member of the BLCC your email will automatically be incorporated to our mailing list. As a consequence you will receive our notifications, event invitations and any other relevant information related to our business community.
- The email will be used between you and the BLCC. By becoming a member, you agree that the email address you provide may be used by the BLCC to communicate with you regarding events, membership, updates and any information concerning the members.
- All personal data will be treated respecting deontology and will not be communicated to third parties without prior consent. The information collected by the BLCC is used to understanding how we can better assist our users, for system administration and troubleshooting and for measuring the effectiveness of site content.
- The BLCC reserves the right to change the privacy statement at any time and without prior notice.
- The Board of the BLCC reserves the right to decline membership to any individual or corporate members.
- The BLCC excludes all liability for any damage suffered through use of the website
- The BLCC wants to maintain the trust of its user if you have any question about the BLCC’s activities, our commitment to protecting the privacy of its members or any other question please contact us at [email protected]