- November 17, 2017
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Belgium and Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce is celebrating 25 years of presence in Hong Kong.
2017 is also a homage year to Rene Magritte. We will take you on a virtual reality journey through his world of paintings.
Corporate illusionist Pierre Manu will be there to surprise you throughout the evening.
Contortionist artist David Santos of the House of Dancing Water will give a one off performance for our Anniversary.
The free flow champagne reception will be followed by a Belgian Spirit three course dinner prepared by internationally acclaimed Chef Glen Saussey
Please come and join us for a unique and surreal experience
Pre-dinner Cocktail Reception from 7.00pm
Dinner from 8.00pm until late
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Individual bookings:
Friends of the Chamber: HK$1,750
- Young Professionals
Thanks to Engie’s generosity we will be able to offer the 1st 10 registered YPs a discounted price of HK$750
3.Corporate Table of Ten including:
Friends of the Chamber: HK$25,000
• Your logo on table
• Logo exposure on screen during event
• You may place marketing material or gifts on seats at your table only
• Group photograph of your guests on the day by a professional photographer
Dress code with a touch of Magritte
Ladies : Cocktail dress
Gents : Business attire (black tie optional)
– Full settlement required prior to the event date.
– Your booking will be confirmed by email from BLCC.
– Cancellations have to be made in written on or before 13 November 2017.
– Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
– For enquiries, please contact Mabel Lee at 3959 8676