Our Corporate Member & Silver Sponsor KBC Bank published a new edition of the KBC Economic Perspectives – Asia edition.
Highlights of the report are:
- Maintained cautious outlook on global economy due to Covid-19;
- China’s impressive post-Covid-19 path: developments in manufacturing and recovery of domestic demand;
- Mixed results in other Asian economies, slow recovery underway;
- Stronger-than-expected rebound in the US: upgraded annual real GDP growth in 2020, but possible negative implications from presidential elections & Covid-19;
- Updated growth forecasts for the euro area: higher growth for 2020 & lower growth for 2021;
- Brexit: limited trade deal between UK and EU could be concluded by end of this year;
- Inflation expected to remain low.