As part of the virtual StartMeUp HK Festival 2020 (6 – 10 July) all are invited to attend the ‘Europe meets Asia’ webinar hosted by InvestHK and partners. In Hong Kong Time the webinar will take place from 6.30pm – 7.30pm. Here is the agenda:
- Welcome Remarks (InvestHK Offices Brussels, London, Berlin)
- Keynote: European Startup Network (Dr Jan Bormans, CEO)
- Case Study A: Finfabrik (Dr Florian Spiegel, Co-Founder & COO)
- Case Study B: Voxo – Everyone has a voice (Ms Karen Winton, Co-Founder)
- Case Study C: BlueMeg (Mr Paul du Long, CTO)
This webinar will give you first hand insights about the European and Hong Kong Start-up ecosystems & what makes European entrepreneurs successful in Asia. The webinar is free to attend, but registration is required via EventBrite, to sign up please go here (click).