Our BLCC Corporate Member Arendt is pleased to invite you to join a webinar on the “Covid-19 and Regulatory Initiatives in the Investment Funds Sector” which will take place on Wednesday 8 April 2020 at 4:30pm Hong Kong time. The webinar will take place via Webex, you can register here (click).
Amid the current Covid-19 pandemic, regulators in the EU and Asia have taken a number of measures in response to the impact thereof on activities of investment funds and fund managers. Speakers from Hong Kong and Luxembourg will give you an overview of those measures and the frequently asked questions of asset managers.
- Alwyn Li, Partner, Deacons
- Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Overview of the current Covid-19 situation for asset managers;
- EU and Luxembourg CSSF response to the crisis;
- Hong Kong SFC response to the industry;
- Frequently asked questions by asset managers.
Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues or clients who may be interested in attending.