Thanks to our Corporate Member & Silver Sponsor KBC Bank, we can share the following very interesting report with you all: The KBC Economic Perspective – Asian Edition.
– 2020 has begun with a slightly more positive economic outlook;
– the outbreak of 2019-nCoV however presents a high-profile risk, in particular to the Chinese economy;
– despite the virus, outlook for several Asian economies is cautiously optimistic;
– outlook for the US remains positive despite expected moderate slowdown in 2020;
– a gradual recovery in 2020 is expected in the Euro area;
– escalation of US-China conflict is unlikely now that Phase 1 trade deal is signed, however EU-US conflict looms in addition to post-Brexit bumps & instability in Middle East;
– major central banks to remain on hold.
You can read the full report right here (click).